Signed Tapio Wirkkala – Iittala 56
Materials: Clear glass
Quantity available: 1
Ref. no: 2759
Available: 1 in stock
The ‘Red Chair’ was designed in 1927 for the lecture hall at the Danish Museum of Art and Design.
Literature: Gorm Harkær ‘Kaare Klint’, Klintiana, 2010, Volume 1, p. 234.
Designed 1956 for Sct. Nicolai Chapel, Helsingborg, Sweden
Early example, c. 1950 – Signed by Aalto
Still-blown into wooden mold
An early example of the ‘Grasshopper lounge chair’, designed in 1968, the pieces is one of the most renouned pices from the danish duo Fabricius and Kastholm.
Literature: Manufacturer’s catalog, Kill International, c. 1970