Kaare Klint

Pair of ‘Red Chairs’

The ‘Red Chair’ was originally designed in 1927 for the lecture hall at the Danish Museum of Art and Design. This variant without profiled legs was made c. 1939 for the Iron- and Metal industry Associations headquarter in Copenhagen.

Literature: Gorm Harkær ‘Kaare Klint’, Klintiana, 2010

  • W: 58 cm
  • D: 56 cm
  • H: 89 cm
  • Seat: 45 cm

Materials: Solid Cuban mahogany, original Niger leather and brass nails

Manufacturer: Rud. Rasmussen

Quantity available: 2

Ref. no: 3552

Available: 2 in stock

4,000.00

  • W: 58 cm
  • D: 56 cm
  • H: 89 cm
  • Seat: 45 cm

Materials: Solid Cuban mahogany, original Niger leather and brass nails

Manufacturer: Rud. Rasmussen

Quantity available: 2

Ref. no: 3552