Materials: Rosewood and mirror glass
Quantity available: 1
Ref. no: 2422
Available: 1 in stock
The ‘Red Chair’ was designed in 1927 for the lecture hall at the Danish Museum of Art and Design.
Literature: Gorm Harkær ‘Kaare Klint’, Klintiana, 2010, Volume 1, p. 234.
Designed c. 1960
Provenance: The SAS Royal Hotel, Copenhagen
Designed in 1957
Designed c. 1938