Materials: Brazilian rosewood and leather
A. J. Iversen
Quantity available: 2
Ref. no: 2273
Available: 2 in stock
A side table
The ‘Red Chair’ was designed in 1927 for the lecture hall at the Danish Museum of Art and Design.
Literature: Gorm Harkær ‘Kaare Klint’, Klintiana, 2010, Volume 1, p. 234.
Provenance: The SAS Royal Hotel, Copenhagen
Designed for Søllerød City Hall (1939-1942)
Designed c. 1960