Quantity available: 1
Ref. no: 2760
Available: 1 in stock
Early example, c. 1950 – Signed by Aalto
Still-blown into wooden mold
The ‘Red Chair’ was designed in 1927 for the lecture hall at the Danish Museum of Art and Design.
Literature: Gorm Harkær ‘Kaare Klint’, Klintiana, 2010, Volume 1, p. 234.
Designed 1956 for Sct. Nicolai Chapel, Helsingborg, Sweden
An easy chair
Designed 1936, this example dated 1946
Literature: Dag Widman, Karin Winter & Nina Stritzler-Levine, ’Bruno Mathsson’, Bokförlaget Arena 2006, p. 46