Quantity available: 1
Ref. no: 1576
Available: 1 in stock
Pair of glass dishes
Designed c. 1950
The ‘Red Chair’ was designed in 1927 for the lecture hall at the Danish Museum of Art and Design.
Literature: Gorm Harkær ‘Kaare Klint’, Klintiana, 2010, Volume 1, p. 234.
Designed 1956 for Sct. Nicolai Chapel, Helsingborg, Sweden
An early example of the ‘Grasshopper lounge chair’, designed in 1968, the pieces is one of the most renouned pices from the danish duo Fabricius and Kastholm.
Literature: Manufacturer’s catalog, Kill International, c. 1970